Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
Your use of any of the features and services on the website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions listed on this page. Videshi reserves the right to update the terms & conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement as your continued use of Videshi signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
It is your responsibility to make sure you read and understand this document before using any of our information or service. The remainder of this document covers the specific terms and conditions under which each major service category of Videshi is provided for your use. Please do not contribute to videshi in any manner unless you have carefully read and agree with all of these terms.
You understand that all postings, files, images, video, sounds or any type of content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the service are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item of content that you post. You understand that Videshi do not control and is not responsible for content made available through the Service and that by using the service you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content and under no circumstances will we are liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
4. Contributing Content
The terms in this Section apply to all the content contributed to Videshi. We accept contributions of any original creative work from users. Your work is published on on our website subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to the content.
- You grant us exclusive unlimited Internet distribution rights, print distribution rights and electronic distribution copyrights.
- Once granted and your content is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked. In other words, once your contribution is published on Videshi it automatically becomes a permanent part of the publicly-accessible archives. You may however, subject to our approval, update or revise your contributions to Videshi.
- We are not responsible or liable for loss if visitors to the site violate your copyright and distribute your copyrighted content without your permission.
- You grant us the right to organize, categorize your contributed content and We may remove or edit your contribution at our discretion without having to secure your permission.
- Content once contributed will only be removed if law requires us to do so else it will remain on our site even if you decide to cancel your membership.
You agree NOT to:
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, promotes violence, is invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable impersonate any person or entity.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials or any other form of business solicitation.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
5. Termination Of Service