Ask, Answer & Discover

Latest Questions

Q: I have a commercial property in india . The rent has not been increased since the tenants moved in (over 25 years) what can I do? Can I evict them or increase the rent (tenant will not increase rent)

Q: Hello, I live in California. I would like apply for aadhar card online. Is if possible to do so? Pleaase emial me or call 916-532-0260. Thank you so much!

Q: I have Nissan X-Trail X-Tronic car manufactured in 2010 and registeration was done in 2011.

Q: I am an NRI born in Pune ,Maharashtra on 19th May 1946. I am applying for an OCI. I lost my birth certificate . On inquiry in Pune it was confirmed that unfortunately my original birth certificate original was presumed destroyed in the floods in in Pune in 1959. I applied for a Nativity certificate at the District Collector office in Pune. He denied that he can issue this certificate. What can I do ? I have all the documents including my father's passport with my name and date of birth written in it. when he left India in August 1946

Q: I would like to know if Transfer of residence can be availed at Nagpur Airport. is there facility to clear Cargo (Used Household Goods) at Nagpur Airport

Q: I am 69. My US Passport was issued from Seattle, USA on Jan 9, 2017 and my OCI card was issued on May, 15, 2017. Do I need to renew or do anything to my OCI card to visit India ?

Q: How to pay the fees for OCI renewal?

Q: Sir is it possible to change in the day of birth in passport .it was issued 9 years back. my aadhar card ,voter id card,pan card have original date of birth .but my passport have diferent date of birth.kindly help me

Q: Can an OCI be given Power Of Attorney?

Q: My nephew works on ship presently ( he is in Merchant Navy) n got salary in USD can he open NRE Account and yes then which bank is perfect for him who gives more value to his revenue