Ask, Answer & Discover

Latest Questions

Q: I was in uae sharjah the company qgm group using my certificate. I could not open nri account. After come back to India they forced me to send my passport. Then they made duplicate passport. And renewed my visa, just because to use my certificate. Now I need justice

Q: Me and my wife are OCI card holders since 2011. Do we have to get new OCI card. Please advise. Thank you Polavarapu


Q: How to apply change the date of birth in Long year, real date of birth 03. 06.1985 but passport have printed 03.06.1965 applying date for 2005 cannot see their passport also expired the passport plz ask the rules

A: An application for re-issue of passport in respect of change in personal particulars will have to be submitted for changing the date of birth in India passport. If the error was from passport...

Q: I want to know weather my visa is cancelled

Q: Hi, Can an agricultural land be registered in the name of an OCI (daughter)when it is purchased by an indian citizen(father) to save registering the same land or later inheritting it? Thanks

A: An NRI is eligible to inherit property from a resident of India, and also a non-resident Indian. However, you must make sure that the person you inherit property from has obtained the real estate...