Ask, Answer & Discover

Latest Questions

Q: I got OCI after age of 50 years. Recently I got new US passport where as OCI card attached to old US passport. Do I need to apply for OCI renewal? I thought carrying old and new US passport is good enough at time of visit India. I do find contradict information from various sources. k vaidya

Q: A propery in India (under a NRI sole name who husband is a PIO) needs to be fully registered in their name because it has been 12 years plus since the utilities is in the renters/lodgers name and they are planning to take it over due to this point (adverse posession). But due to covid19 virus cannot do so and does not have any trusted individual's to help. How can we get around this otherwise? Pls I need urgent help advice around this point. Many thanks Pls email me on

Q: How to Get Aadhar Card for NRI - 30-10-2017 By videshi seems pretty old info..Can u update it with latest? Kind of misleading info if someone stumbles on this site..take it down if u are not maintaining it..

Q: Can I carry a used Ps4 console from singapore back to India? I have bought it in Singapore played it and now want to take it back home India.

Q: Need contact details .my email ID

Q: Hello, I live in California. I would like apply for aadhar card online. Is if possible to do so? Pleaase emial me or call 916-532-0260. Thank you so much!

Q: I have Nissan X-Trail X-Tronic car manufactured in 2010 and registeration was done in 2011.

Q: Sir is it possible to change in the day of birth in passport .it was issued 9 years back. my aadhar card ,voter id card,pan card have original date of birth .but my passport have diferent date of birth.kindly help me

Q: Is power of attorney and power of administrator same How i can revoke the power of administrator ,i can do it from USA ? and whom to address for the same

A: Please follow the reference link to know the complete procedure of revocation of power of attorney.

Q: how to link pan with aadhar card?

A: If you are an NRI or OCI it is not mandatory to link PAN with aadhar cards. This stand has been passed by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). By following the reference link you...