NRI Guide

View All
Best Health Insurance Plans For International Students In USA

International Health Insurance is designed specifically to come up with inclusive of all healthcare cover benefits...

New Immigration Rules Saudi Arabia

New immigration policies are some of the major steps towards new resources. Saudi Arabia has decided that tourism...

US Customs Questions At The Airport

US has strict strict customs and immigration checking counter. Such officials would make sure that the visitors are...

FEMA Guidelines For Outward Remittance

Every country has its own guidelines on the money going in and going out. This includes India which is a country...

What Happens When You Declare Money At Customs?

International traveler need to mandatory undergo customs check while traveling through international passages and...

How To Exchange Indian Rupee To US Dollar In USA

With the growing population of visitors (for various reasons such as education, career, and medical, among others) to...

Ask, Answer & Discover

View All

Q: Can I get a visa to do casual work?

A: No. There is no visa that covers casual work. All applicants who plan to work in the United States must have an approved petition prior to their visa appointment.

Q: How can I extend my visa?

A: The validity of a visa cannot be extended regardless of its type. You will need to apply for a new visa.

Q: If I have dual citizenship, which passport should I use to travel to the United States?

A: If one of your nationalities is not U.S., you can apply using whichever nationality you prefer, but you must disclose all nationalities to the Embassy on your application form. U.S. citizens, even...

Q: What is the fee for ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) and who has to pay it?

A: ESTA registration is required for all travelers to the United States under the visa waiver program. The registration fee for ESTA is US$14. It can be paid online.

Q: I have been coming to USA by K1 visa but when I Enter the country USA I didn’t get I-551 stamp on my passport?

A: To get an I-551 stamp (temporary evidence of permanent resident status) in your passport, you first need to schedule an InfoPass appointment at the USCIS Field Office in your state. At your...

Q: Is there an age limit for applying for a temporary work visa?

A: No, there is no age limit to apply for a temporary visa.